Various Employment Opportunities: 8 Week Employment Internships
• Our organization offers a relaxed environment where you can succeed.
• Friendly, experienced mentors can guide you on your journey to your full potential.
• Book an in-person info session where you can learn the benefits to working with us.
• We can help find solutions to your questions and are with you every step of the way.
• Supportive, helpful communication is the key to connection, and we want to work with you as a team.
• Willing to learn
• Ready to find employment
• Eligible to work in Canada (must have SIN) and a resident of MB
• Able to commit to a 4-week class and an 8-week internship
• Must have an internet connection that can handle a live webinar
• Asset to have own computer/tablet/phone
• Between 18-60 years of age
There is a 4-week online career readiness training course provided free of charge to all participants. Topics such as stress management, mental health, resume and cover letter writing will all be covered.
You are not alone in the search for meaningful employment. Please fill out an online application at JUMP Application
Feel free to call (204)325-8988
or send me an email at email@example.com
|Link||For more info click here.|