Brown & Associates Law Office Featured
Land for Sale by Tender
RM OF DUFFERIN & THOMPSON
Completed Tenders and a $10,000.00 deposit per parcel will be received up to 12:00 PM (noon) on July 6, 2017 (the “deadline”) at:
Brown & Associates Law Office,
Box 1240, 71 Main Street S., Carman, Manitoba R0G 0J0
Attn: Mona Brown
Ph: 204-745-2028 Fax: 204-745-3513
Email: [email protected]
Property for sale:
Either one or both:
RM of Thompson - SE ¼ 16-6-7- WPM 160 acres
156 cultivated acres
RM of Dufferin - SE ¼ 23-6-7 WPM 160 acres
68 cultivated acres
Current Farm Lease Agreement expires December 31, 2017.
Possession July 20th – Fall lease payment will be assigned.
Conditions of Tender
1. Tenders to be in the form prepared by Brown & Associates Law Office. To obtain tender form or more info, contact Brown & Associates Law Office.
2. Each Tender must be accompanied by a certified cheque, payable to Brown & Associates Law Office (in trust), in the amount of $10,000.00 per parcel. Deposits of tenders not accepted will be returned to the tenderers.
3. Highest Tender or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
4. The Possession date and the due date of the balance of Tender Price shall be July 20th, 2017.
5. The maker of any Tender relies entirely upon his/her
personal inspection and knowledge of the Land, independent of the representations made by the vendor or the solicitor and agent of the vendor. The Land will be sold “as is” and the bidder is solely responsible to determine the value and condition of the Land, Land quality, Land use, environmental condition and any other information pertaining to the Land.